Team 1 Ryan Jobe/Sam Leintz
- Hometown: Republic, MO
- Profession: Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Sponsors: Big Bear Rods, JB fish sauce, Poor Man’s Custom Crankbaits, Mondotackle, Union Press, Seaguar.
- Angler strengths: C-rig, Top Water, jig.
- Like about KCTT: Team format, competitive field.
Team 2 Ryan Lustig/Thomas Wells
- Hometown: Mt. Vernon, IL
- Profession: Nephrologist
- Sponsors/Preferred Brands: Busch Beer, Natural Gear Camouflage
- Strengths: Love the “grind”, when they’re on the chow, spinner blade
- What do you like about KCTT? It’s better.
- Hometown: Olathe, KS
- Profession: Construction Superintendant
- Sponsors/Preferred Brands: None
- Strengths: Big Line/Power fishing
- What do you like about KCTT? Strong competition, the schedule, fishing something that gets me to the next level.
Team 3 Michael Manness/Jake Plegge
- Hometown: Irving, TX
- Profession: Battery Expert
- Sponsors/preferred brands: Wholesale Batteries, Inc., Abu Garcia, St. Croix Angler
- Strengths: Jig, worm, it ain’t over till it’s over!
- Hometown – Oketo, KS. Currently live in Eudora, KS
- Profession – Recruiting Manager
- Sponsors/preferred brands – sponsors none (although I’m working on WBI pretty hard) / brands – Abu Garcia, St. CroixAngler
- Strengths – Finesse / soft plastics
Team 4 Heath Stuart/Kit Lueg
Team 5 Mark Matulka/David Brown
Team 6 Travis Perret/Chris Maggio
- Hometown: Overland Park, KS
- Profession: Exercise Therapist
- Sponsors/preferred brands: Zman, Denali, Trophy Bass Company
- Angler Strengths:Ned Rig, Finesse Fishing, Flipping
- What do you like about the KCTT: It is a very competitive circuit that is close to home. Allows Kansas City area fishermen a chance to fish at a high level without all the travel expense and time commitment.
Team 7 Kenny Sloan/Brendan Mick
Team 8 Josh Pladies/Brok Bila
- Hometown: Topeka, KS
- Profession: Steel Detailer
- Sponsors/Preferred Brands: K-Guard Leaf Free Gutters, Centrinex, PH custom Lures, Falcon Rods and Daiwa Reels
- Strengths: Electronics and swim baits
- What do you like about KCTT? A smaller Tournament series that is full of hammers.
- Hometown: Louisburg, KS
- Profession: College Angler
- Sponsors/preferred brands: K-Guard Lead Free Gutters, Centrinex, 6th Sense and Humminbird
- Strengths: off shore, finesse and “I’m snagged”
- What do you love about KCTT? It is a very competitive tour that enables the working class to have a shot of making it big.
Team 9 Ken Garnder/Dan Suderman
- Profession: Metro Collision Repair
- Sponsors/Preferred brands: Metro Collision Repair.
- Like Ranger, Mercury, Minnkota, Lowrance, Power Pole products. Like zoom, strike king, megabass, shimano, st.croix, really any and all high quality fishing products and any products that are willing to sponsoring a team, which we are always open to.
- Angler Strengths: Tournaments and club fishing for over 25 years. Winner of the Fish For Sight Tournament in 2010
- Really like the KCTT series format. Its a great organization that I believe will continue to grow.
- Hometown: Born and raised in Newton Kansas, live in Kansas City, KS
- Profession: Home Remodeling
- Sponsors/preferred brands: Lew’s, St. Croix, Diawa, Strike King, Missile Baits, Tourney jigs, Megabass, Gary Yamamoto
- Angler Strengths: Patience.
- What do you like about the KCTT: The level of competition, fishing with guys who love this sport as much as I do, and to Ryan and Thomas who put so much of their time into making this event the best it can be for both the league and future of it’s anglers.
Team 10 Tyler Garretson/Jordan Zacny